Tuesday 28 April 2009

Finish your dissertation, be almost at the end of your seventh (non-consecutive) year at university and jump for joy - Fun thing #1000

I never, ever, ever have to look at another press release from any member of the Scooby-Doo cast of villainy that made up the Bush administration, ever, every again. Having finished my masterpiece to the diabolic consequences of the phrase "enemy combatant"* I have wine, I have good music and fine times. I lack a pair of strong hands to administer a well deserved shoulder rub, but you can't have it all.
Did I mention I'm happy? I'd fly a kite if I had one!

Here's the soundtrack to the writing nightmare:

*You might think it pointless but you'd be surprised, or bored if you got me started on it.

1 comment:

Abi said...

congratulations!