Friday 5 September 2008

Rain, rain, go away.... Fun Thing #67 - Listen to songs about rain whilst staring out of the window like a lost puppy.

Aberystwyth's rain is .... similar.
The downpour continues and I am trapped indoors, having foolishly spent all my money on luxuries like wine, decongestant, pesto and fair trade rice cakes rather than a sensible pair of good winter shoes... and my duffle coat (now an amazing seven years old, still far too big) has even more holes.

  • The current playlist: Raindrops keep falling on my head (Manic Street Preachers cover) Rainslicker (Josh Ritter) Why Does it Always Rain on Me? (Travis) Summertime Blues (The Who) I Can't Stand the Rain (Ann Peebles) Stormy Weather (Ella Fitzgerald)

And newly discovered (well pinched from another blog) Stormy Monday Blues (Bobby Blue Bland). Don't say I never give you anything.

...but not as suggested by some the greatest hits of Wet, Wet, Wet.

No comments: